Consider hiring a property manager to take care of day-to-day management of your income property. The property manager's fees are expenses, deducted from your total profits before calculating your taxes.

Putting properties to work ...

Rented! 4 apartments generating income at bloor and spadina

Rented! 4 apartments generating income at bloor and spadina


Renting units
Because I specialize in Income Properties, I offer Landlords a Rental Service. I do a large volume of Rentals each year and I have a Team Member just for Rental Units.

To find you the ideal tenant we put it on 

  • MLS
  • ViewIt
  • Craigslist
  • Zumper
  • PadMapper
  • RentCompass

And we do

  • Credit checks
  • Bank verifications
  • Previous landlord checks
  • Employment checks


If you have any questions about the Act regarding:

  • Rent increases
  • Serving forms and notices
  • Landlord rights
  • Tenant rights
  • Notice to enter
  • Notice to vacate

or require:

  • Forms
  • Leases
  • Rental applications
  • Notices of Rent Increase
  • or any other Landlord and Tenant forms.

All information and forms are from The Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB) and the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and are provided FREE of charge.

Please note: When dealing with any legislation, there are legal issues and there are the practical issues of working with the legislation. I can help you with the practical issues, but you should consult a lawyer for legal issues.

More Help

List of Contractors

Contact me for information about contractors, handymen, plumbers, electricians, and landscapers I've worked with and recommend.


Be sure to check the page of frequently asked questions. If you can't find the information you need, contact me and I'll do my best to help.